Saturday, January 3, 2015

-The Smiths-

Being a photographer every experience is different and I recently had one that really touched my heart.  



The Smith family- Katie and Randy are on a extremely personal journey to build their family and are looking into adoption, so when I was asked to take some photos for their adoption portfolio I jumped at the task to help them on this special journey.



They are one of the sweetest couples and were a delight to work with.  Like most couples it took a few minutes of getting use to the paparazzi ( ie me) but after that we had a wonderful time and I love how their photos came out.




I pray that the rest of your adoption process goes as smoothly as our photos did and that you will be holding your new child sooner then you think! Best of luck you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think.