Thursday, December 18, 2014

-Whitney and Kenny Get Married-

Remember when I took engagement photos for my dear friend Whitney and her then fiance Kenny?

Well they're no longer engaged, because they finally got married!  Now I didn't take the happy couples wedding photos, but I did take some prewedding photos for them and loved that I was able to capture some special moments for the happy couple.

I love that the couple exchanged gifts and hand written letters from each other before their ceremony.  Whitney was brought to tears after reading Kenny's letter



The beautiful bride to be in wedding mode.


Despite knowing I'm a huge klutz the couple actually trusted me enough to borrow their rings for a few minutes to get a couple shots, I've never been so careful in all my life!


Meanwhile the girls hung out sipping wine 



While the boys watched football and had a pre wedding drink


Congrats on your wedding you guys! I'm so glad I was able to be a part of your special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think.