Friday, December 5, 2014

-The Houston Family-

I recently had the chance to take photos for the Houston family. From the moment I arrived at their house we had a wonderful time. Cory and her family are full of so much life and energy that it made taking their photos so easy.




The recently bought a new home so having some photos to commemorate that was a must, plus I think being on home turf really helped the boys relax and let loose.  





They were all very comfortable in from of the camera and I think it really showed in their photos.










What a fun family to work with!









Even their dog Chevy got in on the action. Dongs and my camera don't normally mix well but a few treats and we were good to go!




Thanks Houston Family for letting me be part of your special photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think.