Saturday, November 29, 2014

-The Cookseys-



I was asked kind of spur of the moment to take photos of the Cooksey family for their family/ holiday photos. After doing their son Titus's newborn photos last month I jumped at the chance to work with this great family again.



We went to one of my favorite beaches for our shoot and it was beautiful ( although also a little chilly).

Luckily everyone pushed the the cold and we had such a fun time!


Probably my favorite shot from the entire day, the love between siblings and a mother for her children,  it literally makes my heart want to melt.





Can't miss a few shots of sleepy Titus. ( how did he not do this during our newborn shoot ;)






Nolan wasn't really feeling in the mood to smile and say cheese a lot but playing around with dad definitely warmed him up.




And of course Audra was a natural in front of the camera and loved to strike a pose.


What a gorgeous and fun family to work with of a chilly day. I could have asked for a better session with better people!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think.