Tuesday, October 21, 2014

-Titus-

Can I tell you guys how much I love babies! Its a lot, and I've been hanging out with some really cute little guys lately. 



 Meet Titus, baby number 3 in the Cooksey Clan, and an absolute doll.  


He is a complete Mama's boy at only a few weeks old and it shows.

Titus wasn't feeling our shoot for the first part of the my time with him, but after a while we were able to convince him to take a little nap and were able to capture so many amazing shots of this little cutie pie.


What is cuter then a baby in a basket? Possibly a baby in a dump truck. I've always wanted to get a shot like this, so when I saw big brother Nolan's truck sitting there I had to take advantage of the moment.



Welcome to the world Titus, you are already so loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think.