Thursday, October 2, 2014

-Nia-

A few weeks ago I was called my a previous client of mine to do some more photos. Last time I did senior photos of her lovely daughter Dominique and this time I was asked to take photos of her other daughter, Nia, a mommy to be.  Now if there is anything I love its pregnant bellys.  







Nia is such a fun girl and had a blast cracking me up with her mom and sister during our shoot. I can't wait for her to have her cutie pie, Liam Grayson.

She is going to be such a great mom and its already showing by her excitement. 




 Probably my favorite location of the entire day. We were heading back to their house and I saw this random area which I fell in love with so we stopped and took a couple last second photos. I'm so glad we did because they came out amazing!

Congrats Nia on your bundle of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think.