Monday, September 15, 2014

-Ethan-

A few weeks ago I was contacted by an old friend from high school. Her soon to be stepson is graduating high school this year and hadn't gotten his senior photos this year so of course I am willing to help an old friend out.  





They still live in my old home town so it was nice to have a walk down memory lane and some of my favorite spots.

 I asked him how much he trusted me, and he said as long as I didn't get him killed then he was game for anything. Including sitting in the middle of the semi-busy road. That's my type of client!





And to prove I'd do anything for a good shot I climbed down the embankment on the bridge and lets just say my inner klutz caused me to have some really nice bruise for about 2 weeks after these were done.


However it was totally worth it because these shots came out great.

 This old house has been around for as long as I can remember and is finally up for sale. Since nobody currently lives there we decided to take a few shots on the gorgeous old front porch.




And then one last stop to the train tracks, probably some of my favorite shots of the day




We had such a good time and I'll admit I loved every minute of it. Teenage boys tend to be so much easier to shoot then girls because we don't have to primp between each shot. ( Just don't tell the girls I said that.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think.