Monday, August 25, 2014

-Rachel and Isabel Part II-

I can't believe I had so much fun with these 2 girls, so much so that we turned it into a 2 day shoot. Day 2 had 4 different locations and we were able to get tons of gorgeous photos. My favorite part? They didn't want to do just stereotypical photo locations, they thought outside the box which resulted in some amazing shots.






 The high school the girl graduated from was locked up for summer but we managed to still get some fun shots outside of it.




 Rach and Isabel were so comfortable in front of the camera day 2 and it really showed.








Stop number 2 was a local cemetery. I was a little hesitant at first because as much as I want a good photo I want to respect the dead. The girls totally understood what I meant and we had so much fun ( fun in a cemetery... hummmm)



Easily one of my favorite photos from this location




This location may have been the fastest I've ever taken photos. Its a small girl scout camp near the cemetery ( yeah kind of weird) and the mosquito were eating us alive. We were in and out of here in 10 minutes but you'd never know.




And last but not least, what teenage girl doesn't love the beach.















I said who knows what a leprechaun jump is.... Rachel does.




Two days worth of photos with two wonderful young ladies definitely equals double the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think.