Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Dominique

When I was asked to do photos for Dominique I was thrilled. I work with her mom, and figured if she was anything like her mom we were in for a fun time. I was right! Dominique just graduated high school a year early and is heading off to college in the fall. 




After having to reschedule once due to rainy weather we planned another afternoon to do her photos only to have the threat of rain hang over our head (pardon my pun) again. This time we decided to try anyway and the oncoming storm provided the perfect backdrop for this lovely young ladies photos.



Dominique is such a sweet girl and was a pleasure to work with. I can only imagine how proud her parents are of her.



And of course her shoot gave me the perfect chance to pull out the sparklers I have been wanting to use all summer.


I don't know about her, but I had a blast ( and from the looks of the photos so did she)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think.