Thursday, June 19, 2014

-Whitney and Kenny-

Yesterday I had the opportunity to do engagement photos for a dear friend of mine, Whitney. I'm so excited that I was able to do this for her and her fiance.  I've know Whitney through work for about 4 years now and she is a complete sweetheart, so its only fitting that Kenny is an absolute doll. They're such a fun and down to earth couple.

We headed over to the same barn and fields that I did Ethan's birthday photos at last year. It was overgrown from the spring but I think it made it only that much more beautiful.






Of course we had to get their dog Apollo in a few shots





 After that we headed over the the train tracks for a couple of shots.
 

For better or worse right?



And last the boat docks near by. 




                           They were both so nervous and kept saying they weren't sure "what to do" 
                                          but you'd never know by looking at these photos.




Happy Engagement you guys! Here's to a life time of happiness. Thanks for letting me be a part of something special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think.