Tuesday, June 3, 2014

-Guest Post From Aubrey-

Hi, this is Aubrey. Shannon gave me the opportunity to show off some of my own photos here on her blog. Since I graduated from high school this past Sunday, she and dad gave me a camera of my own that I can start practicing with and taking my own photos. Then I can be the best photographer ever like Shannon (I promise she didn't make me say that). They're not the best yet considering I've never had a camera other than my phone before, so don't judge me too harshly. I'll get better eventually. Until then let me know what you think!
Fun at the bowling alley







The park





At home



Dinner

And with family








Such a fun way to spend time with family after graduation. Happy Tuesday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to let me know what you think.